Sunday, July 27, 2008

even keel


when you turn your yoga up a notch, you gravitate towards highly wicking, highly breathable materials. I've got my eye on these shorts by Even Keel.
I dig the foldover top, the color combination (especially a chocolate/pink combo) and they are made of 70% Bamboo / 25% Organic Cotton / 5% Spandex. Sounds luscious. The great thing about bamboo is that it feels cool and silky on your skin and is antimicrobial - it never takes on a sweaty aroma.

Even Keel is a small company run by a yoga teacher, and their line is made in the USA. Check them out!

1 comment:

Liz, Even Keel Yoga said...

Hello totallyogi - Thanks for the shout-out! Send me your size and address and I'd be happy to mail you a pair of the Sassy Shorts.

Much appreciated -

Liz Matthews
Liz@evenkeelyoga.com