Wednesday, July 30, 2008

nuture yourself

in times of uncertainty, rather than stressing about what you can't control, find peace in simple things: nature, laughter, family and friends. It's also especially important to take some time to nuture your body and spirit.

i took my own advice the other night and booked a massage with Atlanta's best masseuse, Jeanetta Lambkin of Spa Flow. She has a massage room on Moreland on the outskirts of Little Five Points, or- for a very worthy indulgence, she will come to your home or work. She also will do spa parties. I can't recommend her enough. Every month or so I see her to get all the knots in my shoulders worked out, she's super professional, and has the magic touch. I also love the massage lotion she uses, it isn't greasy so you don't leave oily -just super loose, mellow, well-moisturized. The perfect attitude adjustment!
check out Spa Flow's website

No comments: